• The Grass Is Dead (9:30-11pm)
• Bobby Lee Rodgers (8-9:30pm)
• Joe Marcinek Band Super Jam (6:30-8pm)Featuring: Borahm Lee of Pretty Lights & Break Science, Michaelangelo Carubba of Turkuaz, & Nate Edgar of The The Nth Power)
• Holey Miss Moley (5:15-6:30pm)
• The Melody Trucks Band (4-5:15pm)
• Antelope: A Tribute To The Band Phish (2:45-4pm)
• Bonnie Blue (1:45-2:45pm)
• Souljam (12:45-1:45pm)
• Side Hustle (11:45-12:45pm)
• Victoria Cardona Music (11-11:45pm)
Cosmic Barley Beer & Music Fest December 14-15th 2018 at the beautiful waterfront Causeway Cove Marina in downtown Fort Pierce.
Tier 1 tickets have sold out. We are now selling Tier 2 ticket pricing while it lasts!
The festivities commence on Friday evening with a collection of craft breweries, cideries, & distilleries showcasing some of their most special creations. The entertainment will be world class with Unlimited Devotion, Moska Project, The Firewater Tent Revival and Flint Blade. Live music from 4-11pm, and the Beer fest will include a tasting glass and unlimited samples from 6-10pm.
Very limited primitive camping spots will be available for both nights of the festival that include intimate campfire sessions late night.
Saturday will be a mind melting, once in a lifetime experience featuring The Grass Is Dead, Bobby Lee Rodgers, Joe Marcinek Super Jam (Featuring Borahm Lee from Pretty Lights & Break Science, Michaelangelo Carubba of Turkuaz, & Nate Edgar of The Nth Power), Holey Miss Moley, The Melody Trucks Band, Antelope, Bonnie Blue, Souljam, Side Hustle & Victoria Cardona. Stay tuned for late night sessions TBA!
Each night of the festival will feature food trucks, vendors, a full bar by Bottom's Up Beverage, flow, live art and much more!
Click here for more info!
Come out to Walking Tree Brewery to support VBHS! Multiple bands, great beer, and food trucks!