• The Grass Is Dead (9:30-11pm)
• Bobby Lee Rodgers (8-9:30pm)
• Joe Marcinek Band Super Jam (6:30-8pm)Featuring: Borahm Lee of Pretty Lights & Break Science, Michaelangelo Carubba of Turkuaz, & Nate Edgar of The The Nth Power)
• Holey Miss Moley (5:15-6:30pm)
• The Melody Trucks Band (4-5:15pm)
• Antelope: A Tribute To The Band Phish (2:45-4pm)
• Bonnie Blue (1:45-2:45pm)
• Souljam (12:45-1:45pm)
• Side Hustle (11:45-12:45pm)
• Victoria Cardona Music (11-11:45pm)
Cosmic Barley Beer & Music Fest December 14-15th 2018 at the beautiful waterfront Causeway Cove Marina in downtown Fort Pierce.
Tier 1 tickets have sold out. We are now selling Tier 2 ticket pricing while it lasts!
The festivities commence on Friday evening with a collection of craft breweries, cideries, & distilleries showcasing some of their most special creations. The entertainment will be world class with Unlimited Devotion, Moska Project, The Firewater Tent Revival and Flint Blade. Live music from 4-11pm, and the Beer fest will include a tasting glass and unlimited samples from 6-10pm.
Very limited primitive camping spots will be available for both nights of the festival that include intimate campfire sessions late night.
Saturday will be a mind melting, once in a lifetime experience featuring The Grass Is Dead, Bobby Lee Rodgers, Joe Marcinek Super Jam (Featuring Borahm Lee from Pretty Lights & Break Science, Michaelangelo Carubba of Turkuaz, & Nate Edgar of The Nth Power), Holey Miss Moley, The Melody Trucks Band, Antelope, Bonnie Blue, Souljam, Side Hustle & Victoria Cardona. Stay tuned for late night sessions TBA!
Each night of the festival will feature food trucks, vendors, a full bar by Bottom's Up Beverage, flow, live art and much more!